Monday 24 August 2015

Introduction

This is mostly for my own benefit. My memory is useless. I'm hoping that posting about my travels here means that I won't forget any important details. It's somewhere to keep my photos too, in case Facebook goes tits up.

I'll be taking you through the trips I've made in my life, sharing photos and writing whatever I remember. In the future I'll hopefully be blogging as I go, as I'm planning to travel soon(ish).

I'm not that well travelled, yet. I'm from England and have been to the following places: Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Finland, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, France, USA, Greece. Pretty disappointing for someone that loves exploring other cultures. 

Now, a little about me. I'm Jack, I'm 27 and I live in Northamptonshire, a lovely green area in the heart of England. I enjoy music, film, TV and all the usual things that a late 20s man enjoys. I'm also a podcaster, and record 'Wikishuffle' every week with my pals Chris and Phil.

I'd like to travel extensively. I'd most like to visit Iceland, Japan, South Korea, more of the US and Norway. I have a trip to Germany (Cologne) planned at the end of August, and I'm learning a spot of German. Ich bin essen Hund? I think that's right.

Here is a photo of me. I don't photograph well.


No comments:

Post a Comment